It’s time to take credit with confidence
I’m here to:
- Put my kitchen-tested recipes to work baking up your delicious and compelling story…
… so you can quickly convert readers into action-takers.
- Handle those dreaded writing assignments you don’t have the bandwidth or desire to tackle…
… so you have more time to focus on the parts of your business you love.
- Enable you to confidently share your successes and contributions…
… so you don’t have to worry about appearing boastful or driving customers away.
I’m Lisa Stambaugh:
- Zealous wordsmith baking delicious content for time-crunched professionals.
- My approach: premium ingredients + first-rate writing recipes = savory success.
- Web Diva® with a 700+ site portfolio, concocted over 2 decades.
- Author of a book + dozens of articles illuminating the processes of the web-o-sphere.
- Fanatic about teaching folks how to Brag Your Butt Off… Without Being a Pain in the A**.
““I am always in awe of what Lisa can do with words to really make you stand out, relay a clear message, and truly capture who you are and your brand voice.””
—Michelle, business coach
“Lisa’s creativity and writing skills are joined by her approachability and eager-to-help attitude.”
“When you have Lisa on board with your project you are sure to get everything you ask for, and then some.”
—Greg, web designer and community organizer
I’ve always loved writing and thought it was my dream job.
However, my school counselor suggested pursuing a more lucrative tech career, saying “you’re pretty good at math for a girl” (yes, they did). Degrees in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science led me to high tech, including roles in R&D, Quality, and IT.
Fast-forward to the mid-90s: I was in IT management when websites arrived on the scene. With sparse course offerings available, it was on-the-job training. Fully consumed with work and two youngsters, I programmed personal site projects late into the night.
As the lone female web designer surrounded by male “Webmasters,” I laughingly called myself The Web Diva®. It stuck.
After 20 years in high-tech, freelance web work was my next opportunity. I was quickly frustrated when clients were unable to deliver their essential website content — especially About pages. That led to:
- Developing content for hundreds of my web design clients.
- Branching out to serve folks hiring other (non-writing) web pros.
- Publishing a book to help business owners find, hire, and partner with the right web designer for them.
I’m especially interested in helping clients learn how to Brag Your Butt Off… Without Being a Pain in the A**. We work together to confidently deliver stories that productively highlight their accomplishments, without sounding obnoxious or pushy. I enjoy giving presentations on this topic, and post about it frequently on LinkedIn.
- Wallowing in yarn, fabric, sequins + glitter.
- Singing along to Broadway soundtracks.
- Listening for the timer signaling cookies ready to exit the oven.
I’m on LinkedIn every day, feel free to connect there!
We work together to:
- Select from my cookbook of kitchen-tested recipes.
- Gather your authority ingredients (skills, experience, credentials, and results).
- Stir in social proof and a dash of your personality.
- Bake it into a tempting, tasty format, where every word adds flavorful value.
- Serve up delicious content!
When you’re ready to take credit with confidence…
I’m here waiting for you in the Content Kitchen
Content Test Kitchen
Brainstorm, review, edit, write, hash out issues, or pick my brain on a writing-related project.
Done with you
Content Strategy Cookbook
Define your content strategy, including needed ingredients, project timeline, and next steps.
Done with you
Whole Jar o’ Cookies
A package of bite-sized content building blocks, ready to complete a basic website.
Done for you
Handcrafted Dessert Platter
Craft your custom package of site pages, content elements, blog posts, articles, or other projects.
Done for you