Have you hit a brick wall?
- “I don’t like writing about myself.”
- “I’m not a good writer.”
- “I don’t know how to present my accomplishments in a way that doesn’t sound like bragging.”
- “I want people to read about what I’m selling, not about me.”
- “I don’t have time to write about myself, I’m busy running my business.”
- “I don’t have many testimonials and don’t like asking for them.”
You need a story that:
- Captures readers’ attention: ignite a feeling and spark interest
- Shows you understand their needs: solutions to pressing problems and answers to burning questions
- Convinces them they want to know more about you: make them want to pull up a chair and chat with you for a while
- Highlights just how amazing you are: convince them you’re the one
- Expresses how you value two-way relationships: it’s not just all about you, and that you can do something for them.
Take the next step
Much Ado About You!™ is a strategic method to present your strengths across your entire site, not just on a traditional (and possibly somewhat ineffective) About page.
Beyond bolstering your credibility, listing your achievements, and highlighting your accomplishments, it must address your readers’ unanswered questions:
- Am I in the right place?
- Is this the right resource for me?
- Can they help me solve my problem?