- Relationships Rule, with Janice Porter
- Re-Thinking Business: Success Sauce & Two Pickles
- GoDaddy Small Business Series: How to Share Your Successes on LinkedIn
- Permission to DO YOU at Work (LinkedIn)
- Unapologetically Bold: I’m not Sorry for…
- GoDaddy Small Business Series: 5 Writing Tips for Business Success on LinkedIn
- Women in WP Podcast: Website Care Plans
- Hallway Chats Podcast
I write articles for The GoDaddy Blog, GoDaddy’s online magazine and discussion forum focused on website development. My articles are targeted at both small business owners and other web professionals. Topics range from processes and tools web pros can use to run their business, to tips for the DIY crowd about managing their own sites.
Book: Web Diva® Wisdom
As a freelance Web Diva® with over two decades of experience designing and developing 700+ websites for individuals, small-to-medium sized businesses, and non-profit organizations, I’ve developed processes, checklists and templates to get the job done. No stone has been left unturned in uncovering every little detail of the website design process: the best ways to approach the many tasks and challenges; the common mistakes that clients make; and all they do that can drive a Web Diva crazy! Web Diva® Wisdom: How to Find, Hire and Partner With the Right Web Designer for You, is available on Amazon.
This book shares tips and tricks that will:
- Enable you to choose the right web designer for you.
- Allow your web designer to work more efficiently on your behalf.
- Help you collaborate to develop the best website for your services and products.