Talking about yourself feels pretty good, right?
Sharing good news boosts your self-esteem, and helps others think better of you.
- Bragging is part of being good at what you do. Whatever that is.
- Learn to promote your successes, because no one else will do it for you.
- Too much humility leads to missed sales and promotional opportunities.
- Get over the fear and distaste of talking about yourself, and do it for your career growth.
Your successes, accomplishments and personal stories make you more interesting:
- Connect with others and build stronger relationships.
- Let them get to know the “real” you.
- Demonstrate the values most important to you.
- Validate the results you deliver to clients.
It takes finesse to Brag Your Butt Off without being a Pain in the Ass.
Craving regular servings of Brag Your Butt Off wisdom?