No pre-defined packages, because this is not a one-size-fits-all deal
I would much rather set up a call, learn about what you need and how I can help, and then offer a proposal covering just the right elements to meet your needs.
I recommend the two most important elements are tackled first:
Why Choose Me factors focusing on the benefits you deliver
- Present your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) — and the benefits you deliver — in a way that turns readers into customers.
- Deliverable: A series of simple-yet-elegant bullet points consolidating the best of what you offer, while presenting it as benefits to your potential customer.
About page supporting and clarifying your USP
- Focused on how you provide value and the incredible benefits customers reap when choosing to work with you.
- Deliverable: A dynamite About page that convinces readers you are the one they want to work with
From there, any type of website content can be created that supports and reinforces your message, including:
- Frequently Asked Questions: Answer key questions that highlight your solutions and expertise, and provide a call to action, persuading them to take the next step and buy whatever you’re selling.
- Case Studies: Provide proof that your products and/or services work. Capitalize on the fact that potential clients perceive long, in-depth stories about results as more reputable than brief quotes.
- Products and Services: Demonstrate how your offerings solve their problems — and don’t just solve them, but solve them better than the competition.
- Press/News: Highlight newsworthy announcements and information about your organization, media contact information, media kit, downloads to photos and PDFs, press releases.
- Career Opportunities: In addition to the job application process, shift the “Why Choose Me?” focus to “Why Work Here?”
Already have an About page and/or USP messaging, and just need it reviewed and spiffed up?
The Much Ado About You!™ Mini-Review
- A detailed review and editing of your current content for these two pages
- Deliverables: Edited content and/or a list of suggestions covering your current materials
Ready to get started? Let’s set up a 15-minute no obligation, free consultation call to see if I can help you out.