Writing got you flustered?
- “It’s overwhelming to keep track of everywhere my bio info is posted, while making sure the messaging is consistent across multiple platforms.”
- “I’m having trouble prioritizing this stressful writing project over other run-my-biz tasks.”
- “I’m confused about what belongs in my various bio bits and need clarification.”
- “I’m not a good writer technically, haven’t mastered a sophisticated marketing vocabulary, and feel awkward bragging about myself.”
You need a story that:
- Captures attention with a dazzling display of irresistible information.
- Highlights your delicious skills and services.
- Convinces folks to pull up a chair for a chat over tea and cookies.
- Shows you understand what they’re craving, and leaves them wanting more.
Why Work With Me?
- We custom-craft a personalized buffet of goodies satisfying every appetite.
- Your menu starts with the smallest serving size, telling your tasty tale in (practically) no time at all, and expanding from there.
- Kitchen-tested writing recipes organize ingredients and provide guidance, one step at a time.
- My Delicious Descriptors™ approach authentically amplifies your authority and sweetens your story.
I’m Lisa Stambaugh: Web Diva® with a 700+ site portfolio, concocted over 2 decades. Zealous wordsmith helping solopreneurs with writer’s block serve up short, sweet, spot-on stories that make Much Ado About You!® My approach: premium ingredients + first-rate writing recipes = savory success. Author of a book + dozens of articles illuminating the processes of the web-o-sphere.
I help clients use fewer words to say more: demonstrate delivered value, reveal relevance, and bake up a buffet of bite-sized bios leaving readers craving another taste. When I’m not wrangling words and websites, you’ll most likely find me wallowing in yarn, fabric, sequins + glitter, while singing along to Broadway soundtracks, and listening for the timer signaling cookies ready to exit the oven.