Writing got you
- “I’m overwhelmed running my business; writing projects are low priority.”
- “I’m confused about what belongs in my content, and how to make it consistent.”
- “I lack confidence in my writing skills; it’s a daunting, dreaded, and difficult task.”
- “I feel awkward talking about my accomplishments and contributions — even though I know I need to do it.”
Work With Me
- You’re thrilled my kitchen-tested recipes organized your story ingredients into targeted content.
- You’re delighted with content that gets to the point and quickly leads readers to take action.
- You’re proud to serve up a delicious, custom-crafted buffet of storytelling goodies.
- You’re confident your materials showcase your contributions without sounding boastful or obnoxious.
Not getting credit
you feel you’ve earned?
- Bragging is part of being good at what you do — whatever that is.
- Learn to promote your successes, because no one else will do it for you.
- Avoiding false humility leads to more sales and promotional opportunities.
- Facilitate your career growth when you learn to Brag Your Butt Off… Without Being a Pain in the A**.
I’m Lisa Stambaugh:
- Zealous wordsmith baking delicious content for time-crunched professionals.
- My approach: premium ingredients + first-rate writing recipes = savory success.
- Web Diva® with a 700+ site portfolio, concocted over 2 decades.
- Author of a book + dozens of articles illuminating the processes of the web-o-sphere.
- Fanatic about teaching folks how to Brag Your Butt Off… Without Being a Pain in the A**.
- When I’m not wrangling words and websites, you’ll find me wallowing in yarn, fabric, sequins + glitter, while singing along to Broadway soundtracks, and listening for the timer signaling cookies ready to exit the oven.
Wordsmithery morsels delivered on a silver platter.
Consume guilt-free, at zero calories per serving.
“When you are working with Lisa, it feels like you’re working with your best friend who wants only the best for you.”
—Paula, project coordination consultant
“Lisa’s the perfect partner for any web professional. She understands how copy supports a website and will make any project a breeze when it comes to content.”
—Mary Jo, web designer
“Lisa’s superpower: Her critical thinking skills shine through in her concise yet impactful writing style. Bonus: Lisa has an amazing sense of humor!”
—Tina, nonprofit executive director