Writing got you
- “I’m confused about what belongs in my content.”
- “I’m stressed prioritizing writing projects over other run-my-biz tasks.”
- “I’m at a dead end coming up with blog posts, case studies, and social posts to highlight my skills and experience.”
- “I’m concerned my writing skills are lacking, and I haven’t mastered a sophisticated marketing vocabulary.”
- “I feel awkward showcasing my accomplishments because it seems like bragging.”
- We custom-craft a personalized buffet of biographical goodies, to satisfy every appetite.
- We create a menu to tell your tasty tale in a variety of serving sizes, to meet every online need.
- Kitchen-tested writing recipes organize ingredients and provide guidance, so you can easily walk through the process, one step at a time.
- We authentically amplify your authority, allowing you to tell your sweet story without sounding braggy.
Not getting credit
you feel you’ve earned?
- We need to promote our successes because no one else will do it for us.
- Bragging is just part of being good at what you do. Whatever that is.
- We are taught to be humble, but social media teaches us to be the opposite of humble.
- Talking about yourself feels distasteful, but you still need to do it for your career growth.
“When you are working with Lisa, it feels like you’re working with your best friend who wants only the best for you.”
—Paula, project coordination consultant
“Lisa’s the perfect partner for any web professional. She understands how copy supports a website and will make any project a breeze when it comes to content.”
—Mary Jo, web designer
“Lisa’s superpower: Her critical thinking skills shine through in her concise yet impactful writing style. Bonus: Lisa has an amazing sense of humor!”
—Tina, nonprofit executive director
Wordsmithery morsels delivered on a silver platter.
Consume guilt-free, at zero calories per serving.
I’m Lisa Stambaugh: Zealous wordsmith helping modest solopreneurs with writer’s block serve up a buffet of sweet stories making Much Ado About You!® My approach: premium ingredients + first-rate writing recipes = savory success. Web Diva® with a 700+ site portfolio, concocted over 2 decades. Author of a book + dozens of articles illuminating the processes of the web-o-sphere.
I help clients use fewer words to say more: demonstrate delivered value, reveal relevance, and bake up a buffet of bite-sized tales leaving readers craving another taste. When I’m not wrangling words and websites, you’ll most likely find me wallowing in yarn, fabric, sequins + glitter, while singing along to Broadway soundtracks, and listening for the timer signaling cookies ready to exit the oven.