Writing got you
- “I’m confused about what belongs in my content.”
- “I’m stressed prioritizing writing projects over other run-my-biz tasks.”
- “I’m at a dead end coming up with blog posts, case studies, and social posts to highlight my expertise.”
- “I’m concerned my writing skills are lacking, and I haven’t mastered a sophisticated marketing vocabulary.”
- “I feel awkward showcasing my accomplishments because it seems like bragging.”
- We custom-craft a personalized buffet of biographical goodies, to satisfy every appetite.
- We create a menu to tell your tasty tale in a variety of serving sizes, to meet every online need.
- Kitchen-tested writing recipes organize ingredients and provide guidance, so you can easily walk through the process, one step at a time.
- We authentically amplify your authority, allowing you to tell your sweet story without sounding braggy.
Not getting credit
you feel you’ve earned?
- We need to promote our successes because no one else will do it for us.
- Bragging is just part of being good at what you do. Whatever that is.
- We are taught to be humble, but social media teaches us to be the opposite of humble.
- Talking about yourself feels distasteful, but you still need to do it for your career growth.
I’m Lisa Stambaugh: Zealous wordsmith helping modest solopreneurs with writer’s block serve up a buffet of sweet stories making Much Ado About You!® My approach: premium ingredients + first-rate writing recipes = savory success. Web Diva® with a 700+ site portfolio, concocted over 2 decades. Author of a book + dozens of articles illuminating the processes of the web-o-sphere.
I help clients use fewer words to say more: demonstrate delivered value, reveal relevance, and bake up a buffet of bite-sized tales leaving readers craving another taste. When I’m not wrangling words and websites, you’ll most likely find me wallowing in yarn, fabric, sequins + glitter, while singing along to Broadway soundtracks, and listening for the timer signaling cookies ready to exit the oven.