Writing got you
- “I’m overwhelmed running my business; writing projects are low priority.”
- “I’m confused about what belongs in my content, and how to make it consistent.”
- “I lack confidence in my writing skills; it’s a daunting, dreaded, and difficult task.”
- “I feel awkward talking about my accomplishments and contributions — even though I know I need to do it.”
Work With Me
- You’re thrilled my kitchen-tested recipes organized your story ingredients into targeted content.
- You’re delighted with content that gets to the point and quickly leads readers to take action.
- You’re proud to serve up a delicious, custom-crafted buffet of storytelling goodies.
- You’re confident your materials showcase your contributions without sounding boastful or obnoxious.
Write your website content
Once and for all
Quickly and confidently write web content that turns prospects into buyers…
Without overwhelm, confusion, and self-doubt
Get to the Bullet Point is a self-paced, workbook-based mini-course to help time-crunched professionals:
- Save time and money.
- Remove stress and overwhelm.
- Improve overall content cohesiveness.
- Build confidence.
5 Ways Bullet Points Generate On-Target Content that Turns Prospects into Buyers
Bullet points provide psychological benefits for both readers and authors.
Learn how bullet lists are a valuable format for your web content.
I’m Lisa Stambaugh:
- Zealous wordsmith baking delicious content for time-crunched professionals.
- My approach: premium ingredients + first-rate writing recipes = savory success.
- Web Diva® with a 700+ site portfolio, concocted over 2 decades.
- Author of a book + dozens of articles illuminating the processes of the web-o-sphere.
- Fanatic about teaching folks how to Brag Your Butt Off… Without Being a Pain in the A**.
- When I’m not wrangling words and websites, you’ll find me wallowing in yarn, fabric, sequins + glitter, while singing along to Broadway soundtracks, and listening for the timer signaling cookies ready to exit the oven.
Wordsmithery morsels delivered on a silver platter.
Consume guilt-free, at zero calories per serving.
“Where’s the ‘thumbs up?’ I loved this newsletter!” —Kerri
“When you are working with Lisa, it feels like you’re working with your best friend who wants only the best for you.”
—Paula, project coordination consultant
“Lisa’s the perfect partner for any web professional. She understands how copy supports a website and will make any project a breeze when it comes to content.”
—Mary Jo, web designer
“Lisa’s superpower: Her critical thinking skills shine through in her concise yet impactful writing style. Bonus: Lisa has an amazing sense of humor!”
—Tina, nonprofit executive director